Hi there,

Today I share with you a 8x8 Canvas that I did to give to a friend of mine.
In this canvas my friend will put a Polaroid picture of her son, taken on his 7th birthday.
But to show you how it going to look in a finish look, I put a photo of my lovely Chico (the owner of the house. :-).
Hope to bring you a lots of inspirations!

*********
Olá a todos,

Hoje partilho uma Tela que fiz para oferecer uma amiga, para ela colocar uma foto Polaroid do filho dela do 7º aniversário dele.
Mas para vos mostrar melhor esta tela, coloquei uma foto do meu Chico fofo (o dono cá da casa) :-).
Espero trazer-vos muitas inspirações.


********

Using the Glimmer Mist of Tattered Angels, the burlap from Canvas Corp and Gears of 7gypsies
****
Usando os Glimmer Mist da Tattered Angles, sarapilheira da Canvas Corp e engrenagem de metais da 7gypsies















Materiais Usados / Used Material: