Hello everyone!

Today I’m sharing my awesome snail mail that I mad for a swap on Paper Scrappers NING.
For this I use the amazing 8x8 paper pad “Order du Jour” form 7gypsies. I love this papers, so vintage and so fun to use.
This snail mail is a mini-book with space for 2 photos and a pocket for a letter.
Below are photo detailing some of decorations I apply

Hope you like and be inspired!


Olá e Bem Vindos!
Hoje partilho o meu snail mail, que ficou um espectacular. Este foi feito para uma troca no Paper Scrappers. Usei o papel "Order du Jour" da 7gypsies. Gosto muito desta colecção, pois é muito vintage e inspiradora, tornando-a muito divertida de usar.
Este "snail mail" é um mini-livro com espaço para 2 fotografias e um bolso para uma carta.
Abaixo podem fotos com detalhes de como realizei algumas das decorações.
Espero que gostem e que se inspirem!



On the front cover i fussy cut words and a image form the paper. I also use flowers from Prima, some die-cuts that I had, and finally I did some butterfly using a punch from Nellie's and the paper from 7gypsies

On the inside, one of the page I decide to apply a photo. I fussy cut the journaling tag for the paper. On the Tag that I add I just apply some decorations and  a phase form the Order du Jour paper.

In this you can see the snail mail open. On the left it's a pocket with the letter inside. Again to decorate I used words and imagens that I fussy cut from the paper pad and others decorations that I had.

On the back more decoration and a space for another photo.

Supply List / Materiais usados:
  • Paper Pad Order Du Jur by 7gypsies
  • Cardstock / Cartolinas
  • Several Decorations / Várias Decorations
  • Flowers from Prima / Flores da Prima
  • Trimmer / Cisalha
  • Scissors / Tesoura
  • Glue Aleen's / Cola Liquida

And here is the video here you can watch with more details. / Aqui tem o vídeo onde podem ver mais detalhes e explicações.


Obrigada pela vossa atenção e até já / Thank you!